Thursday, February 20, 2014

Tombstone

Although this movie was very slow in my opinion, I enjoyed it. The gory scenes made me a tad bit uneasy but it was alright. I thought that the man that coughed blood and nearly died was a very interesting character, he and his prostitute (whoever she was). 
What makes an event legendary is when something happens that people do not expect to happen, happens- or when justice is served. ie: a poor kid in the hood studies everyday to hold a 4.0, goes to college, then becomes a billionaire. 
What makes a person legendary is the content of the character of that individual. Humble heart, determined, and driven.
The events were legendary in the story Glory but I do not see a legendary person. The brothers were conning the people of the town and getting rich off of their misfortunes.
There are no parts of the "Wild West" that appeal to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment